Tuesday, March 6, 2007

..........I hate U



I hate you,

for you had the words,

that pierced me like a sword,

not to hurt but to impress,




I hate you,

For your voice had a sweetness,

Hard to keep was our distance,

Gone was all my abstinence,




I hate you,

For you had the looks,

Unknowingly, down in my books,

I thought, wish it was you,



I hate you,

for you kept faith on me,

mattered most was that and to me,

Deep down, you are my first ..........




I hate you,

For you made me wait,

Wait for your call,

Call to meet you again,




Again, I hate you,

For you created an absence,

An Absence, not anyone could fill,

for once, I felt, in me , an emptiness,






I hate you,

For not filling my emptiness,

you might well blame me,

All I can, is transfer it to time,




I cannot hate you,

For being so very transparent,

Letting me know

as to life treats you how,




I cannot hate you

For once, you made me acknowledge,

my trueself, not to all, but to you,

much before that, I guess, you know me,




I like you,

For the time we had spent,

Many may call it golden,

To me, more precious are them,






Reasons, I hated you were many,

Reasons, I couldn't were some,

Reasons, I liked you were few,

Reasons, I have , none, to say




" I LOVE YOU "

No comments: