Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sweet Child Of Mine !


Where were me before., i started searchin those identity., of which i have lost all the details..

This turn of life., is always unforgettable only when ya reach a time space while it become precious.. For us., the thing we are in is not as much important cos we dont understand its values..
We get to know abt sumthn only when it leaves us., or we move away

I wanted to fly like a bird., with my wings flippin in the wind which has no other obstacles.. But., most of us become like someone who has been hatched and spent the life time inside the shell with both his wings unopened without a chance to.!

I know how much it hurts when u feel depressed., but when u come out of it and have a blast out of nowhere., the pleasures are unimaginable.. U feel gifted.. u feel immortal.. u feel the soul inside ya to be PURE.. IF u come to know that sumthngs gonna leave ya., u try much harder to kip it beside ya., u try not to allow it out of ya grip..

the same things which was lying all un attended., with no feelings involved..!!

our childhood is one secret desires we all wanted to back in.. the time of ours with full innocence flowing out and the ignorance abt the bad parts of life is always sweet.. our hearts beats are nearly visible..

i want to be back in there., not thru any vision or technolgy.. in my actions and sayings.. in my feelings and emotions.. in my words and punctuations.. in my sights and senses... i wanna redeem that back into me.. i know i
wud fail., but that sweet child of mine always lives in me!!

AIZY

No comments: